The political fued between the City and the Metropolitan Entertainment and Convention Authority is apparently over.

On Thursday morning the five member board rescinded the controversial vote made at the March 18 meeting that increased the size of the board from 5 to 7 members and the length of terms from five to seven years.

MECA and city officials have been at odds since last month's meeting.  Mayor Jean Stothert says she was blindsided by the vote to increase the length of terms.

Following the March 18 vote, Omaha City Attorney Paul Kratz told MECA they would terminate the agreement with MECA if a resolution was not reached in 30 days.