Elite Daily has compiled this list of five compromises you should never have to make in a relationship. Read ‘em and (hopefully don’t) weep:
- Being cool with non-exclusivity when you have feelings. If you feel something, you should say something.
- Waiting for text messages and calls back. Stop having so many emotions and just text the person you like when you want to.
- Not identifying what you’re actually looking for. If you don't get real with yourself about what you’re asking for, how can you ask your partner for it?
- Having sex when I’m uncertain. Don’t be afraid to protect your feelings and hold out for the right time.
- Not saying how I really feel. At the end of the day, the most important thing is to trust your gut.