Identity theft is on the rise everywhere. You never know when someone could try to "be you"...especially online. Google has compiled a list of the ten most commong things that people use as their password...which are easy to hack.
Here they are:
1. Names of your pets
2. Important dates, birthday, wedding anniversary
3. A family member's birthday
4. Your child's name
5. Another family member's name
6. Your hometown
7. Your favorite holiday
8. Your favorite sports team
9. Your significant other's name
10. The word "password"