Buzzfeed asked their community to reveal the exact moment they realized they turned into their mom, and plenty of women didn’t hold back.
· "I realized I was turning into my mom when I caught myself rinsing out plastic sandwich bags so I could use them again."
· "When my friend complimented my shirt, so I made her feel how soft it was, then proudly exclaimed, 'It's from Costco!'"
· "When I said, 'Close that door, you're letting all the cold air out!' to my brother, my friends, my classmates, and even one of my teachers."
· “When I became the one in my group of friends who always makes sure everyone goes to the bathroom before we go out."
· "I realized it when last night at work, I admonished my 18-year-old barback for swearing, yelling, 'Language!'"
· "When I spit on a napkin and wiped my kid's face."
· "I knew I was becoming my mom when I lectured my own friends on their way to a party about staying together, not accepting drinks from strangers, and not getting in trouble with the cops."
· "When my kids were jumping around and I said, 'You guys are not going to be satisfied until one of you pokes an eye out!'"
· "My mom had to have vacuum lines in the carpet before guests could come over, and now I never have company without those damn lines."
· "I realized I was turning into my mother when my 6-year-old daughter was begging to have a slumber party and I told her 'no.' When she asked why not, I couldn't think of a good enough reason, so I replied, 'Because I said so.'"