- Nothing beats an ice cold can of Budweiser, and we're sure it will taste even better in a can that honors are Veterans.
- Budweiser and Anheuser-Busch have been huge supporters of the military since its incorporation way back in 1852. In fact, Adolphus Busch actually served in the Union Army during the Civil War.
- And this Veterans Day, they’re going to continue that longstanding tradition of honoring our nation’s veterans.
- Budweiser announced today and unveiled their limited-edition, military heritage cans in recognition of the famous olive drab cans that the company produced during World War II.
- The specialty cans are available now and will be sold through Veterans Day.
- For every case sold, Budweiser will donate $1 to Folds of Honor, the non-profit that raises scholarship money for widowed spouses and children of those who were killed in action or disabled in combat.
Budweiser Unveils Special-Edition, World War II Cans In Honor Of Veterans Day | Whiskey Riff
Photo: Getty Images