- What a premiere!
- NBC’s The Voice coaches brought the energy and SLAYED a cover of an iconic Aretha Franklin hit!
- Blake and John got things going singing Sam & Daves "Hold On I'm Coming" and then the ladies took the stage for a little R.E.S.P.E.C.T.!
- Ari rocked a hot pink ensemble complete with bell-bottoms, a cowboy hat and a pearl necklace, and Kelly shined in a sparkly black dress, commanded viewers attention while soaring through the opening notes of the hit Franklin song before Shelton and Legend joined them to close out the popular tune on The Voice.
- The Voice shared the epic performance on Twitter.
- “We just sang our coach performance, and I’m shaking,” Grande said following the star-studded performance.
'The Voice': Ariana Grande, Kelly Clarkson, Blake Shelton & John Legend Open Season 21 With Epic Performance | Entertainment Tonight
Photo: Getty Images