National Women’s Health & Fitness Day: If you’re struggling to get your fitness routine back on track this fall, you’re not the only one. It's tough to make time for regular exercise this busy time of the year, so here are some tips to get you moving again. (Today)
- Add just 5 minutes a day. Smaller goals can be more attainable and less daunting than going zero to 100.
- Even if you don’t have a home gym, you can set up a “self-care corner” with a yoga mat and some dumbbells. You can even use the space to just stretch, relax, and de-stress.
- Start planning for the holiday season now. Start moving more now, so working out won't be something you push aside as the holidays approach.
- Get some fresh air whenever you can and move around outdoors before it gets too chilly out.
- Join a challenge. That 30-day challenge can be just the jump start you need.
- Focus on working a new muscle group. Switch it up so you won't be bored.
- Make a new playlist to get you pumped up.
Photo: Getty Images