- CMT will celebrate the holiday season this year with two new Christmas-themed music specials.
- “CMT CROSSROADS Christmas: BRETT YOUNG & FRIENDS” with special guests Boyz II Men, Chris Tomlin, Colbie Caillat, Dann Huff, Darius Rucker, Gavin DeGraw, and Maddie & Tae will kick off the Christmas spirit on December 8 at 8p/7c.
- Then get ready for “CMT’s A TENNESSEE KIND OF CHRISTMAS” with country icons Amy Grant, Billy Ray Cyrus, Clay Walker, Pam Tillis, Sara & Olivia Evans, Steve Wariner, Tracy Lawrence, and Wynonna that will follow at 9p/8c.
- Both CMT Christmas specials will have encore showings during CMT’s Christmas week, December 20 - 25.
- Be sure to pick up the new holiday album Brett Young & Friends Sing the Christmas Classics to get you in the Christmas spirit.
Photo: Getty Images