- Christmas, dogs, beer. There's literally nothing better!
- Budweiser just announced their limited-edition Holiday cans to get you in the holiday spirit!
- These gorgeous cans will feature winter landscapes, the Budweiser Clydesdales, a Dalmatian puppy, and there's a plaid box design that screams Christmas time.
- Budweiser is also officially on the hunt for next year’s “Pupweiser” winner. From November 15th to December 15th, you can enter your dog to win by commenting on Budweiser’s Facebook post starting November 16th. You can also post a photo of your dog on Instagram or by Tweeting with the dog’s photo, all with #PupweiserContest.
- Budweiser will be donating $1 for every entry up to $25,000 to ASPCA, a non-profit that works to prevent animal cruelty.
- Wilson is a Saint Bernard from Ohio and he won last year's nationwide search for “the perfect pooch to play a starring role on Bud’s holiday cans.”
- So get your pup dressed up and good luck!
Photo: Getty Images