- Jeff Bezos' new mega-yacht is so big; it can't fit under a bridge.
- So the city of Rotterdam in the Netherlands is temporarily dismantling the bridge so Bezos can get his baby.
- The 417-foot long, 130-foot tall yacht is being built in a shipyard and is scheduled for delivery this summer.
- The middle of the bridge needs to be removed so the boat can get through.
- The historic bridge was built in 1878 and rebuilt after it was destroyed during World War II. The bridge was refurbished again in 2017.
- Rotterdam's mayor says the Bezos boat situation will bring jobs to the city, and the bridge will return to its original form once the yacht goes through.
CLICK HERE for the full story
Photo: Getty Images