When it’s time to propose, location is key. And these days, it’s all about finding the ideal Insta-worthy landmark to pop the question. Wedding planning site Hitched analyzed more than 10,000 proposal hashtags to find where most people are getting down on one knee and asking their love to marry them and these are the top 10 proposal locations on Instagram.
- Disneyland Paris - It’s the happiest place in the city of love, what did you expect?
- Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, Florida - This Disney setting provides magical memories, too.
- Centennial Lakes Park, Minnesota - Those not into theme-park proposals may prefer this tranquil setting without all the crowds.
- Eiffel Tower, Paris - It’s not just one of the world’s most famous landmarks, it’s also one of the most popular places to pop the question.
- The Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles - The iconic attraction is the chosen spot for one in every thousand proposals.
- Central Park and Brooklyn Bridge, New York - Two of New York City’s most romantic locations make the perfect place to get down on one knee.
- Niagara Falls - This impressive location is one of the natural wonders of the world, so it’s an ideal place to ask your love for their hand in marriage.
- Disney’s Epcot Park, Florida - Another fun and romantic Disney theme park makes the cut.
- Big Bear Lake, California - It’s scenic and secluded, so it’s a top spot to fire the question.
- Bondi Beach, Sydney - Nothing beats an oceanside proposal, especially at one of the world’s most popular beaches.
Source: Women's Health