A bolt of lightning hit an apartment complex near Tulsa last Wednesday . . . traveled through a vent . . . and came out the ceiling of a bathroom . . . where it hit a toilet and SHATTERED it. The whole toilet bowl exploded, and the tank in the back was charred.
Luckily, no one was using the bathroom when it happened, because the unit was vacant. But someone was supposed to move in the next morning.
Read More HERE
Whoever found this should have pranked someone. It was the perfect opportunity to say, "Don't go in there . . . I just blew that toilet UP."