Wow. Will you try this?! PEEPS and Pepsi have teamed up for a new PEPSI x PEEPS Marshmallow cola, but it turns out that’s not the only Peeps-flavored beverage that will be available this season.
Convenience chain 7-Eleven has teamed with PEEPS to offer customers Peeps-flavored lattes. They will, of course, be marshmallow flavored, and are described as a "rich, sweet coffee treat."
Folks who are interested may want to quickly head to their local 7-Eleven, because the drink will only be available for a limited time, while supplies last.
- Meanwhile, as for that PEPSI X PEEPS drink, the Internet isn’t really sure what to think about it, with many people not down with the idea at all.
- "Cant think of a more horrible combination!,” one person tweeted, “Well done you guys — Pineapple on Pizza take a back seat – we have a winner – channeling my inner 3 year old – ewww! #avtweeps Is this an April fools thing?”
- Another person who wasn’t for the drink shared, “I don’t like Pepsi and I don’t like Peeps. Hard pass,” while even Dan Rather commented, "Some things are so wrong."
- Although it does seem to have at least one taker, with another person sharing, “You bet your buttons I’ll be trying the Peeps Pepsi.”
- Some are simply surprised by the misstep of the drink’s name.
- As one person pointed out, “A seasonal marshmallow treat and the second best soda brand combine and they don’t call the flavor Peepsi? Y’all messed up.”
- Source:Fox News