- Some Thanksgiving side dishes get no love.
- According to an Instacart / Harris Poll, these are the most hated Turkey Day side dishes.
- Candied yams leads the list with a 27 percent hate index.
- Green bean casserole comes in second, being hated by 25 percent of those polled.
- Next up is cranberry sauce, with a disapproval rating of 24 percent.
- No matter what, you'll probably see one of these on your traditional Thanksgiving table. You can just skip over your least favorite.
CLICK HERE for the full story
Photo: Getty Images