Do you feel like your current relationship is nearing an end? With that in mind, Elite Daily has compiled a list of signs that your heart is no longer in your relationship. Here they are:
- You’ve stopped being friends. In a good and healthy partnership, your significant other should be your best friend.
- You flirt with other people constantly. Flirting excessively with everyone but your partner can be a sign that you're feeling ignored, undesired, or not valued in your relationship.
- You’re cheating emotionally. If you begin putting in the effort to get to know someone on an emotionally intimate level, that’s called an "emotional affair.”
- They aren’t a part of your future. That’s a huge red flag that your heart has left the relationship and it’s time for you to do the same.
- You are lonely even when you are together. There is no use putting off ending the relationship if being in it only makes you lonely.
- You don’t respect them anymore. Respect in your relationship is absolutely essential.