BuzzFeed has put together a list of mistakes that everybody makes on their first trip to Disney World. Here are 10 (check out the full list at the link):
- Because they're on vacation, they sleep in instead of getting to the park early.
- They do multiple parks in one day, without taking a break in between.
- They don't bring the necessary essentials to help them survive an entire day in the park.
- They decide to plan their first trip during a major holiday, like Christmas or New Year's Eve, and they're stunned when the park is super crowded.
- They fail to factor in travel time when trying to get from park to park.
- They don't make FastPass+ reservations ahead of time.
- They don't go on a ride because of a long wait time, but in reality, your wait will actually be shorter than what is posted.
- They spend a ton of money for hotels close to the parks, like The Polynesian or The BoardWalk, when in reality, the hotels farther away are just as nice and often cheaper.
- They watch the fireworks every night inside a park, instead of finding better and less crowded viewing areas.
- They don't find time to eat some of the iconic Disney World food.
Here Are 23 Mistakes That Everyone Makes When They Go To Disney World For The First Time