- One of Garth Brooks' daughters wants to be a musician.
- Brooks believes that if she pursues her career on her own, "it'll take her where she's supposed to go."
- He called the recent college graduate "stubborn" and then joked that he didn't know where she got it from.
- Brooks also talked about his middle daughter, who used to be a pole vaulter in school.
- At her practices and games, he'd throw a few javelins himself, but claims he not "perfected" his skills.
Garth Brooks' daughter Allie wants to be a musician, but her superstar father said that's a journey she's going to have to make on her own. He called the recent college graduate "so stubborn," and joked that he doesn't "know where she gets that from," Taste of Country reports. Brooks believes that if she pursues her dreams "on her own ... it'll take her where she's supposed to go." He also spoke about his middle daughter, August Anna, who used to do pole vaulting for her school's track team. When he'd go to her games or practices, Brooks always threw a few javelins himself, and had a lot of fun doing so. "It's a great art that I never perfected," he said.
CLICK HERE for full story