21 Ways to Make the Most Out of Going to a Concert
What's one thing everyone should do when they go to a concert?
Are you getting the most out of your concert experiences? BuzzFeed has put together a list of hacks to ensure you have the best time ever. Here are 10 of them (check out the full list at the link):
- You may think driving and paying for parking is your best bet, but other travel methods such as by train, bus, or ride-sharing services like Uber or Lyft may be more efficient and cheaper.
- Invest in a good cooler for tailgating.
- Take a photo or keep a note on your phone of where you parked your car!
- Waiting until after the show ends to buy merch online is really your best bet because you can look at the crowd and see what items look like in person.
- Snap a photo of the set times and look up the setlists in advance. That way, you can pick the best times to step away to buy merch, get a refreshment, or use the bathroom.
- WEAR COMFY SHOES! Chances are you'll be doing a TON of walking, dancing, and maybe even jumping. Not only that, but you'll be around a LOT of people.
- Put your phone down. Take a few photos and videos here and there, but don't watch the concert through your phone, PLEASE.
- Pack snacks and easy meals to avoid paying $10+ for just a hot dog.
- Rock a fanny pack, especially if your concert plans include an all-day or weekend festival. They make some really trendy fanny packs these days that'll make your life SO much easier.
- Keep a poncho on you in case the forecast calls for rain at an outdoor show. Most venues have a policy that the show will go on, rain or shine.