What’s The Dumbest Thing You Do Regularly, Even Though You Know Better?
We make plenty of mistakes each day -- and do dumb things -- even though we know better.
How about you? What’s the dumbest thing you do regularly, even though you know better? (Reddit)
- Repeatedly check the fridge, even though you know there’s nothing good in there.
- Start binge watching a show -- or playing a video game -- just before bed.
- Drink your eighth beer at midnight.
- Smoke cigarettes.
- Check your ex-girlfriend’s Instagram feed when you’re feeling low.
- Hit the snooze on your alarm one too many times.
- Worry about stuff you know you have no control over.
- Eat that last breadstick or handful of chips, even though you’re not hungry.
- Forget to clear out your browser history.
- Buy lotto tickets.