BuzzFeed has put together a list of rules for texting in this day and age. Here are the 10 you must follow:
- Thou shalt not use read receipts.
- Thou shalt always include sufficient emojis and exclamation points in texts.
- Thou shalt never text "We need to talk later."
- Thou shalt also never text "Can I ask you a question?"
- Thou shalt not start typing a response... and then stop.
- Thou shalt never call five times in a row without living some sort of message.
- Thou shalt not ask "What are you doing tonight" without further context.
- Thou shalt not text a super long message.
- Thou shalt not post on Instagram if you haven't replied to your texts yet.
- Thou shalt never ever send a text that says "K."
CLICK HERE for the story