There are plenty of up-and-coming country artists you should be listening to right now. According to Taste of Country, however, these are the five you should be paying attention to this month:
- Morgan Evans. He squeezed 10 cities into a 10-day tour earlier this year and his United States debut album Things We Drink To is set for release on October 12.
- Jon Langston. Luke Bryan recently signed Langston as the first artist on his new record 32 Bridge Entertainment label; he also has an album and headlining tour on the way.
- Maggie Rose. The country-soul singer dropped her powerful new project Change the Whole Thing on September 21.
- Seth Ennis. Ennis' single "Call Your Mama” features background vocals from Little Big Town. He’s also set to hit the road as an opener on Dylan Scott's 2019 tour.
- Bastian Baker. The Swiss singer was chosen as Shania Twain's sole opening act on her Now Tour and performed tracks like "All Around Us," "Love on Fire" and the futuristic new single "Stay." His self-titled debut album is set to drop on October 26.