Nobody wants to be the house that runs out of candy on Halloween, but buying enough goodies for all your neighborhood’s trick or treaters can get quite pricey. A report by CandyStore.com finds that folks will shell out an estimated $2.6-billion on Halloween candy this year, but not everyone can afford to go hog wild.
So, what are folks to do if they want to stock up, but not break the bank? Well, there’s always the option to buy less popular candy, but who really wants to do that. Instead, there are plenty of online options for saving money by buying candy in bulk and a new report reveals the best deals out there.
Cheap places to buy Halloween candy, and the options offered, include:
- Huge Assorted Candy Party Mix Box (6.25 lbs), $36 – Includes all your kids’ favorite fruity treats, like Sour Patch Kids, Skittles, Twizzlers, Jolly Ranchers and more.
- Nestle Chocolate Assorted Minis Bag (40-ounces) $10 – Includes 100 pieces of Butterfinger, Nestle Crunch and Baby Ruth.
- Halloween Assorted Candy Party Mix (90-ounces), $38 – A whopping 200 pieces of Twizzlers, Nerds, Swedish Fish, Sour Patch Kids and Skittles.
- AirHeads Bars Variety Pack (90-Count Box ), $12 - Includes 38 to 40 mini-Airheads in flavors like cherry, orange, blue raspberry and watermelon.
- Hershey Halloween Candy Snack Size Assortment, (91 Ounces), $20 - 315 miniatures of Reese's, Kit Kat, Twizzlers, Jolly Rancher Stix, Jolly Rancher Lollipops and Whoppers. Yum!
- Fun Size Halloween Candy Grab Bag (3 92-Piece Bags), $15 – Features Life Savers, Skittles, Starburst and Hubba Bubba.
- Smarties Candy Rolls (5 Pounds), $24 - What can be wrong with five-pounds of sugary goodness.
- Tootsie Roll Pops (7.8 Ounces), $2 – Keep kids busy trying to get to the center of a Tootsie pop.
- Brach's Halloween Candy Kiddie Mix, $5 – Filled with classics like Now and Later, Warheads, Chewy Lemonheads and Super Bubble.
- Albanese Fruit Flavored Gummy Worms (5 Pounds), $20 – Perfect to creep out guests at your Halloween party.
- Laffy Taffy, Bottle Caps, SweeTarts and Nerds Halloween Variety Bag, $10 – What’s better than a 200-piece bag of Nerds, SweeTarts, Bottle Caps and Laffy Taffy?
- Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Candy, $37 – No kid, or adult, would be unhappy getting a Reese’s
- Utz Halloween Pretzel Treat Barrels (140 Bags), $15 – While everyone will be giving out sweets, you can satisfy kids’ salty needs with individual bags of pretzels.
Click here for more Halloween bargains.