Sometimes between all the laundry, grocery shopping, work, and caring for the kids, something has to give. And for a lot of worn out moms, one of the things we end up having less time for is sex. So instead of working on spicing things up in the bedroom, if our partners would be a little more helpful and thoughtful, we’d feel more connected and in the mood. This is the new kind of foreplay that really turns moms on.
- Fill my tank - This isn’t a sexy euphemism, it’s a real turn-on to get back in the car and find the gas tank full so we don’t have to stop on the way to school.
- No, you pick up dinner - There’s no law that says the female needs to be the one in charge of feeding everyone, so instead of asking what we picked up for dinner, call and say, “I took care of dinner.”
- Let us sleep in - But for real, not like when the kids sneak in and shout-whisper “Are you done resting yet, Mommy?”
- Figure it out - Not only is mom the one who has to come up with the meal plans, she also tends to be the one who has to answer everything. So dear partner, you figure it out, without asking us, and give us a break.
- Don’t ask to have sex the minute the kids go to sleep - Sure, we’re all excited when bedtime rolls around, but if you give us 30 minutes, we’ll probably be more in the mood than 37 seconds after getting them to bed. We need a few to change gears.
- Let me watch my stupid TV show in peace - Yes, I know it’s silly, but just let me enjoy it without complaining and I’ll feel more relaxed and connected to you, which is like foreplay, really.
- Don’t question me about getting my hair done - Moms give up a lot from free time to our waistlines for our little ones, so don’t ask about the time or the bill from the salon. And remember, when we feel good about ourselves, we’re more likely to want to have sex. So it’s a win-win.
Source: The Stir