These recipes will take your Thanksgiving leftovers to the next level.Extra Crispy has put together this helpful list of ways you can prepare the turkey breast you have in the fridge after a big Thanksgiving feast. Here they are:
- Sliced with broth. Lay thick slices of turkey over a scoop of cooked grains tossed with rice vinegar, grated ginger, salt, sesame seeds, and crushed red pepper. Then ladle warm broth over the rice and turkey.
- Creamy turkey salad. Shredded turkey breast takes on new life when shredded and tossed with mayo, shallots, celery, and salt.
- Put it in Congee. Congee is a warm soupy breakfast that will make you forget all about cranberry sauce and stuffing.
- Get saucy. Pick a sauce or dressing you’re craving and drizzle it over shredded turkey and a pile of greens.
- Adapt your favorite chicken recipe. Spoiler alert: turkey breast is nearly identical to chicken breast, so if you’re really struggling, just swap turkey into whatever chicken recipe you have on deck.