Talking about sleep with your doctor is more important than most people realize. It's critical to both our physical and mental health, and it's not irrelevant as many people think. With that in mind, Elite Daily has compiled a list of the seven most important things you should discuss with your doctor about sleep the next time you see them. Here they areL
- How do the medications I'm taking affect my sleep?
- Is my snoring normal?
- Is it OK to nap?
- What's causing my morning headaches?
- Why am I having trouble sleeping?
- Am I at risk for a sleep disorder?
- How much sleep do I actually need?