There's nothing like a good, cheesy pun to liven up a Thanksgiving dinner with friends, not family. In fact, Elite Daily has compiled a list of 40 really cheesy Friendsgiving puns. Seventeen are listed below; click on the link for all 40:
- "Let's get basted."
- "I get pie with a little help from my friends."
- "Talk about squash goals."
- "Let's give 'em pumpkin to talk about."
- "You are the pumpkin of my pie."
- "Stop, drop and pass the rolls."
- "You know we're all about that baste."
- "I know it's cheesy, but my friends are really grate."
- "Talk turkey to me."
- "Thanks a brunch for spending Thanksgiving with me."
- "I love you all cranberry much."
- "'Tis the seasoning to spend thyme with your friends."
- "My friends bake me berry happy."
- "All you knead is love."
- "Having a gourd time with my friends."
- "My friends always know how to make everything butter."
- "Stuffin' compares to my squad
CLICK HERE for story