People often think of bubble baths and spa treatments when they think of self-care. But self-care is actually a wide spectrum of decisions and actions that contribute to your overall well-being. Here are 10 for you to consider trying (check out the full list at the link):
- Look through old family photos.
- Drink the most delicious hot beverage you can think of—coffee, tea, hot chocolate, warm milk with honey, etc.
- Go for a drive.
- Watch the sun rise or set.
- Revisit a hobby you loved when you were young—drawing, playing a musical instrument, woodworking, model trains, etc.
- Put clean sheets on your bed.
- Watch a movie TV show, or comedy set that always makes you laugh hysterically.
- Re-read your favorite book.
- Get a haircut.
CLICK HERE for the full article