This week, someone on Reddit posed the question, "What exists for the sole purpose of pissing people off?" The thread quickly went viral as more and more people revealed what they hate about the world. Here are 10 that should be eliminated in 2019:
- "Fully automated customer service phone numbers."
- "When commercials are intentionally louder than the show."
- "Any article of women's clothing that has fake pockets."
- "Mandatory e-mail sign ups when visiting a website or using a service. Even some doctors and dentists require you to do it now."
- "YouTube videos or blogs that take 20 minutes to get to the useful information you actually need."
- "Food bloggers writing their life story before finally getting to the damn recipe."
- "Having to put in your credit card information in order to get a free trial."
- "Hold music that's really loud with poor sound quality, and is interrupted every few minutes with a voice that you think might be the person picking up to finally help you, but instead it's just a recorded voice quietly saying, 'Thank you for continuing to hold, someone will be with you shortly.'" "Slime as gifts for children."
- "Unnecessary hard-to-open plastic packaging around some of the least valuable items."
- "The fake 'X' on advertisements, or the ones on mobile that have 2x2 pixels that you can never hit and instead click the ad."
CLICK HERE for the full story