You may go hard at the gym, but do you know how to care for your muscles after a workout? Lifehacker has you covered with do's and don't's for dealing with sore muscles.
- Wait it out. The pain will get worse before it gets better, but it will get better.
- Keep moving. Take a walk; sitting on the couch may make the pain worse.
- Foam rolling.
- Gentle stretches.
- Take a hot shower.
- Take an ice bath.
- Wear compression garments.
- Don't take Ibuprofin, Advil, Motrin.
- Don't do extreme stretches.
- Don't listen to unproven "bro-science" from your gym buds.
CLICK HERE for the full story