While getting a revenge body is a common response to a broken heart, Thought Catalog has compiled a list other things you can deal to cope with a breakup. Here they are:
- Write.Write down all the words you never said, but wish you had.
- Dig into projects you’ve been putting on hold.It will help you find a sense of purpose again.
- Travel.When you travel, you become open to the possibility of what lies before you.
- Read.It’s remarkable what can happen when you let yourself get lost within the pages of a book.
- Go to a restaurant alone.It’s important that you begin to be able to stand on your own two feet.
- Cultivate the relationships you have.Make plans to see the other people you love in person.
- Work on your own strength and health.It’s good to want to take better care of yourself, to eat a cleaner diet, to work out, to make better choices regarding your overall health--but make sure that’s coming from a point of self-love.
- Don’t let yourself linger in self-pity.Negativity feeds upon negativity, so when your friends want to drag you out of the house, go with them.