RALSTON AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
RALSTON’S 59th ANNUAL INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION
THURSDAY, JULY 4th
- OPTIMISTS INDEPENDENCE DAY FUN RUN/WALK:One of the oldest runs in Nebraska! Independence Square, 77th& Main Street Gazebo. Entries include a T-shirt!
- Sponsorships Available - call:402-680-1023 or 402-990-4154.
- 7:50 amOne Mile Walk/Run and8 amThree Mile Race https://runsignup.com/Race/NE/Omaha/RalstonIndependenceDayFunRunWalk2015
- CHILDREN’S PARADE:No registration required ~ 6th Grade & Under. Line-up
- 9:30 amChildren’s Parade starts at10 amat 5505 Miller Ave. - Chamber Office
- Led by Ralston’s Mayor, Don Groesser -FREE!
- FIRST STATE BANK’S PRE-PARADE PARTY:10 am – 2pm
- Bounce houses, face painting, and games -FREE!
- Food trucks will be onsite. Located at 5370 South 72ndStreet, Ralston.
- MUSIC at INDEPENDENCE SQUARE:Music11:15 am-12:15 pm
- Music by Joey Gullizia & the G Notes 77th& Main St. -FREE!
- INDEPENDENCE DAY PARADE:1 pm59th ANNUAL - Our Parade emcee is KAT 103.7!
- Parade Marshall and Citizen of the Year is Dennis Parsley
- Sponsored by: Ralston Area Chamber of Commerce
- FIRE DEPARTMENT WATER FIGHTSfollowing parade 77thand Main St.
- Sponsored by: Ralston Volunteer Fire Department -FREE!
- CHICKEN DINNER:Legion 74th& Q St.11-3 pm, (Chicken fingers for the kiddos)
- OUTDOOR BEER GARDEN & LIVE MUSIC at the Legion:5 pm-12 am, 74th& Q St. $5 cover charge.
- Live music by Element Variety Band. Food for purchase (Hamburgers, Brats, & Hot Dogs)
- Dinner & Garden sponsored by: Ralston American Legion Post #373.
FIREWORKS SPECTACULAR:Dusk (approx.9:30 pm) Ralston Arena, 72nd& Q St.
Synchronized to music over the J&M Displays App
Grand Finale Sponsor: Great Western Bank
Activities from July 3, 4th and 5th. Get more info HERE