Bulldog Survives Swallowing 19 Baby Pacifiers

In the Boston suburb of Wellesley, a 3-year-old bulldog named Mortimer stopped eating his food, so his owners brought him to the vet. At the clinic, it was discovered via X-ray that Mortimer had swallowed no less than 19 plastic baby pacifiers. The AP reports that Mortimer devoured the pacifiers, which belonged to his owners' two young children, over the course of several months. At any rate, the pacifiers were removed from Mortimer's stomach and the dog is back home recovering.

Veterinarian: Bulldog swallows 19 baby pacifiers

Steve & Gina's Page

Steve & Gina's Page

Want to know more about Steve & Gina's Blog? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on KAT 103.7FM!

title

Content Goes Here