Luke Combs announced Thursday (February 20th) that new tour dates have been added to the What You See Is What You Get Tour. Shows will also be presented in-the-round style to accommodate larger audiences.
Combs explained on Instagram, "I wanted to figure out a way for more of y’all to have an opportunity to come, so we’re putting the stage in the middle of the floor to open up all of the seats in each venue!"
The tour started on February 7th in Columbia, MO and was set to finish it's run on May 2nd in Boone, NC. The second leg of the tour will kick off on September 19th in Raleigh, NC and hit cities such as Dallas, TX, San Francisco, CA, Las Vegas, NV, and New York, NY before wrapping in Boston, MA on December 4th.
He will continue to tour with special guests Ashley McBryde and Drew Parker along with songwriter Ray Fulcher.
What You See Is What You Get Tour Dates, Fall 2020
- Sept. 19 — Raleigh, N.C. @ PNC Arena
- Sept. 22 — New Orleans, La. @ Smoothie King Center
- Sept. 25 — Dallas, Texas @ American Airlines Arena
- Sept. 26 — Memphis, Tenn. @ FedEx Forum
- Oct. 2 — Grand Forks, N.D. @Alerus Center
- Oct 3 — Sioux Falls, S.D. @ Denny Sanford PREMIER CENTER
- Oct. 15 — Eugene, Ore. @ Matthew Knight Arena
- Oct. 17 — San Francisco, Calif. @ Chase Center
- Oct. 20 — Billings, Mont. @ MetraPark -- First Interstate Arena
- Oct 22 — Salt Lake City, Utah. @Vivint Smart Home Arena
- Oct. 23 — Las Vegas, Nev. @ T-Mobile Arena
- Oct. 24 — Bakersfield, Calif. @ Mechanics Bank Arena
- Nov. 6 — Chicago, Ill. @ United Center
- Nov. 7 — St. Louis, Mo. @ Enterprise Center
- Nov. 19 — Jacksonville, Fla. @yStar Veterans Memorial Arena
- Nov. 20 — Fort Lauderdale, Fla. @ BB&T Center
- Nov. 21 — Orlando, Fla. @Amway Center
- Dec. 1 — New York City @ Madison Square Garden
- Dec. 4 — Boston, Mass. @ TD Garden