Ready or not, the holidays are almost here. While some folks are dreading it, others are embracing it and have been decorating for the holly jolly season earlier than ever. Science says that can actually boost your mood, which is something we could all use in the year 2020.
But even if you’re not ready to hang lights or put up your tree yet, you may have already watched a holiday movie or two. Netflix is full of festive flicks, but we all have our personal favorites that we comfort-watch to get in the spirit year after year. So which titles do people love rewatching the most? A new poll by Tubi of 2-thousand Americans reveals the top holiday classics we can’t get enough of.
These are the top 10 holiday movies people revisit every year, according to the survey:
10) “Home Alone 2: Lost in New York” - 19 percent
9) “Miracle on 34th Street” - 19 percent
8) “The Grinch” - 20 percent
7) “A Charlie Brown Christmas” - 21 percent
6) “Frosty the Snowman” - 21 percent
5) “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” - 22 percent
4) “A Christmas Story” - 22 percent
3) “It's a Wonderful Life” - 22 percent
2) “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” - 23 percent
1) “Home Alone” - 24 percent
Source: Best Life
Photo: Getty Images