- Yes we are still talking about his because everyone is still talking about this!
- If you are feeling tension with someone over political views you're not alone. That's what happened to Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley who temporarily took a break from one another on social media.
- On the 'Exit 209 with Storme Warren' show the duo cleared things up.
- "We're on great terms. We're feeling stronger than ever. We're loving and supporting each other through even all the chapters that we're in now and excited for the future. But thought it was pretty humorous and entertaining that somebody took the time to notice that in the first place and then turn it into a story that FGL is breaking up. That being said, we can't wait to go on tour next year together."
- The guys have worked together since 2012, and laughed about their rumored rift with Hubbard joking, "I might unfollow BK again tomorrow just to keep the media talking about it," and Kelley saying, "We are going to go full WWE on this thing."
- FGL are getting ready to release their fifth studio album, and recently signed a multi-year deal with Live Nation for touring in North America. Dates for new concerts are expected to kick off in May 2021.
Photo: Getty Images