While a luxurious vacation for most people is finding a hotel that has robes and slippers in the room, for the really rich, hotels offer a lot more amenities that regular folks could only dream of experiencing. Well, now “Elite Traveler” has come out with a list of the 100 best hotel suites in the world, and it’s bound to give most people travel envy.
The list includes a $52,000 a night suite in Fiji, as well as a five-bedroom Miami Bach suite that rents for $50K a night, and much, much more.
Among the more outrageous options:
- Hilltop Villa, Laucala Island, Fiji –Guests get a 131,319-square-foot private space, with two guest houses, a two-tier private pool and it’s own airstrip ($52,000 a night).
- Four Bedroom Villa & Nanny Bedroom, Viceroy Los Cabos, Mexico – This suite contains four bedrooms, an entertainer’s den with a 65-inch TV, and a rooftop with a swimming pool, solarium and plush outdoor lounge, plus a grill and alfresco dining area ($12,000 a night).
- The One Above Penthouse, One & Only Cape Town, South Africa – A 13,725-square-foot suite, which is made up of three levels, each with its own pool. It has four bedrooms, six bathrooms and phenomenal views ($9,500 a night).
- Jewel Suite By Martin Katz, Lotte New York Palace, New York, NY – A 5,000-square-foot suite in the Big Apple with two bedrooms and three bathrooms, a two-story crystal chandelier, with display cases showcasing $1.5 million worth of jeweler Martin Katz creations. It comes with a “complimentary Martin Katz diamond microband ring,” as well as a private consultation with Katz ($25,000 a night).
- Harbour House, Rosewood Hong Kong – This suite occupies its own floor and has a private elevator. At 12,000-square-feet, it has five bedrooms an in-suite gym, two outdoor lap pools and more. Those staying in the suite also have access to a Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 and a 2018 Jaguar XJ ($65,000 a night).
- Faena Penthouse Five-Bedroom Suite, Faena Hotel, Miami Beach, Florida – This penthouse includes five bedrooms, butler service, multiple balconies with views of the Atlantic and more ($50,000 a night).
- Villa Rockstar, Eden Rock, St Barths – This island getaway includes a 24-carat white-gold-tiled bathroom, and a 65-foot private swimming pool with hot tub. It’s a 16,000-square-foot mansion with six suites each named after a rock star, with each having a butler and private chef ($26,000 a night).
Source: Elite Traveler
Photo: Getty Images