- Brett Young is releasing a children’s book inspired by his wife Taylor and daughter Presley.
- The book is called, Love You, Little Lady, a picture book that celebrates the bond between parents and their children.
- “We’ve been working on a children’s book with Harper Collins and it will be available soon! Can’t wait for y’all to read it,” Young’s wife Taylor shared in her Instagram stories.
- Inspired by his hit song “Lady,” the book serves as a love letter to his one-year-old daughter Presley, recalling monumental moments in parenthood including hearing her heartbeat on the ultrasound, holding her after she was born and watching her take her first steps.
- There will soon be another “little lady” in the Young household, as Brett and his wife, Taylor, are expecting their second daughter this summer.
- The 32-page picture book is set for release later this summer on August 24 and will be available at Barnes and Noble, Amazon and other retailers.
Photo: Getty Images