While some folks may be impressed by a potential date’s set of wheels, what those folks do behind those wheels may actually make more of an impression.
A new poll finds:
- 78% of people say how a person drives reveals a lot about their personality.
- 56% of Americans say they would never date someone they felt was an unsafe driver.
- Another 18% of people have actually ended a relationship because of a person’s bad driving habits.
- That could be because 46% of folks consider drivers who follow the rules more trustworthy.
- As for behavior some folks consider dangerous:
- 75% say drivers who don’t wear seatbelts are “reckless.”
- 42% say speeding drivers are dangerous.
- 24% say speeders are “impulsive.”
And it’s not only how they drive, but how they treat their car that folks are judging.
- 75% of people say the way a person takes care of their car says a lot about them.
- 52% see those who take care of their car as more responsible.
- Another 43% say it makes them more reliable.
Source: Study Finds
Photo: Getty Images