- You might not be able to get your Starbucks beverage the way you want it...if at all!
- Starbucks is having a supply chain issue that has caused an ingredient shortage.
- 25 menu items have been suspended at Starbucks locations across the country because of the lack of oat milk, hazelnut syrup, toffee nut syrup, chai tea bags, and green iced tea.
- Some customers have reported the lack of lemonade and straws for Venti drinks.
- In a statement to Eat This, Not That, Starbucks said, "We are experiencing temporary supply shortages of some of our products. Specific items will vary by market and store, and some stores will experience outages of various items at the same time. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working quickly and closely with our supply chain vendors to restock items as soon as possible."
Photo: Getty Image