- It's a boy for Chris Lane and Lauren Bushnell Lane!
- The couple welcomed their baby boy, Dutton Walker Lane, on Tuesday, June 8 in Nashville, Tennessee. Dutton Walker was born at 11:12 a.m. and weighed 9 lbs, measuring 19.5 inches long.
- “Everyone in the room, including Lauren and me, were shocked we had a 9-pound baby! Not sure where he was hiding in her belly?!” Lane told PEOPLE, he later added, “Watching Lauren go through the birthing process – from the beginning to the moment she delivered – was the most incredible thing I’ve ever witnessed."
- Lauren adds: "I've never felt an immediate unconditional love like I now have for Dutton. And going through this experience with Chris has made me love and appreciate him even more … I didn't think that was possible!"
- Chris has shared that he penned a new tune for his newborn son.
- "I've been waiting to meet Dutton for nine months now, and the easiest way for me personally to describe my feelings and emotions is to write about it! So naturally, I wrote a song. It's called 'Ain't Even Met You Yet' and sums up how I've been feeling over the last few months. I can't wait to share it with him one day."
Photo: Getty Images