What do you and family argue about the most?
A survey found that the average household has 21 disagreements a week, with most arguments over trivial things. According to the survey, these are the Top 10 Most Common Family Arguments:
A spokesperson for Cushelle [https://www.cushelle.com/family-arguments-survey], which commissioned the research to highlight its longer-lasting double roll, said: “No family is perfect, and each one will have its own memorable disagreements.
- Someone leaving all the lights on when they aren’t in the room
- Someone leaving shoes in the middle of the floor/ in the doorway
- Messy bedrooms
- Someone not doing their fair share of the chores
- Not changing the empty toilet roll when the last of it is used
- When the heating/air should come on
- Squeezing trash into an already full trash can rather than emptying it first
- Leaving dirty laundry on the floor
- Someone leaving plates and glasses in their bedroom
- Leaving dishes in the sink rather than just washing them
CLICK HERE for the full story