It’s no secret that folks love pizza...and so do I, and some people will travel all over the country, and the world, just to find the best slice. Well, if you’re one of those people you, the website RAVE Reviews has just mapped out your next vacation.
The site has just come out with what they call “The Ultimate Pizza Road Trip Across America," revealing 50 of the best places to enjoy a slice across the country, making their picks using the best online reviews and comments at sites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Facebook, and local food blogs, as well as publications.
RAVE Review’s Pizza Road Trip starts out in Providence, Rhode Island at Al Forno, followed by Sally’s Apizza in New Haven, Connecticut, traveling across the country to spots like Pizzaria Bianco, in Phoenix, Arizona and Secret Pizza in Las Vegas, Nevada back to Chicago for Lou Malnati’s and then to ending back on the east coast, at Santarpio’s Pizza in Boston, Massachusetts, with tons of spots in between.
Other pizza shops making the list include one from right here in Omaha:
(Click here to see the complete road trip)
- Grimaldi’s and Di Fara’s Pizza, both in Brooklyn, NY
- Wiseguy Pizza, Washington, DC
- Isabella's Brick Oven Pizza & Panini, Baltimore, MD
- All Soul’s Pizza, Ashville, SC
- Five Points Pizza East, Nashville, TN
- A16, San Fracisco, CA
- Serious Pie, Seattle, WA
- Rubino’s Pizza, Columbus, OH
- La Nova Pizza, Buffalo, NY
- Osri's Italian Bakery, Omaha NE
Source: RAVE Reviews