Here's a list of tips to help charge up your cell phone fast from Reader's Digest!
See if these work for you:
- Switch to airplane mode so your phone isn't constantly looking for WiFi
- Turn it off while it's charging to make sure all of the power is going straight to your batter life
- Plug it into the wall! A USB port of your computer only charges so fast...at like half the rate that it would if you plug it into the wall
- Use a POWERFUL wall charger. AKA - the one with your phone doesn't always get the job done.Reader's Digest suggested this one.
- Get a battery pack if you're constantly needing some juice
- Get your phone out of the sun....get your phone out of the cold...drastic changes in temperature can damage your battery capacity