- Financial independence site Finance Buzz is looking for a horror movie buff brave enough to watch "13 of the scariest movies ever made" to see if a film's budget affects its scare factor.
- The company's hired "horror movie heart rate analyst" will watch the 13 films between October 8th and 19th while wearing a FitBit monitor, recording their heart rate.
- Some of the films the heart rate analyst will watch include Saw, Amityville Horror, and A Quiet Place.
- Finance buzz will provide the FitBit, plus a$1,300 payment and a $50 gift card to cover movie rental costs.
- If you're feeling brave, sign up for your chance to be hired at FinanceBuzz.com
CLICK HERE for the full story
Photo: Getty Images