- The Boppy Company is recalling about 3.3 million baby loungers linked to eight infant deaths, both the company and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said on Thursday (Sept. 23)
- The recall involves all Boppy Newborn Loungers, which were sold in three models.
- The Bobby Original Newborn Lounger, the Boppy Preferred Newborn Lounger and the Pottery Barn Kids Newborn Boppy Lounger.
- Parents and caregivers should stop using the loungers immediately and contact the company for a refund.
- Sold from January 2004 through September 2021 for between $30 and $44, the recalled products were distributed nationwide and in Canada by retailers including Amazon, Pottery Barn Kids, Target and Walmart.
3.3 million Boppy baby loungers recalled after 8 infant deaths - CBS News
Photo: Getty Images