- Uber Eats' Cravings Report shows that America's most popular items to have delivered in 2021 were groceries and booze.
- The most popular grocery item ordered was bananas.
- The most popular food to order was Mexican, followed by burgers, sandwiches and Chinese food.
- Americans wanted their comfort foods this year, too, with cheese fries orders increasing by 1,234% since before the pandemic began.
- The biggest meal delivery requests? "No eggs", "no jalapenos" and "no cilantro".
CLICK HERE for the full story
Photo: Getty Images