- Prince William may have hinted at royal baby number three's name.
- According to reports, a member of the crowd at the Anzac Day of Commemoration suggested his name be Alexander.
- The Prince reportedly responded saying, "Funny you should say that."
It's been a name guessing game since the arrival of Prince William and Duchess Kate’s third baby. The couple has yet to announce the name of their newborn son, but did William just drop a huge hint?
Yesterday, when William arrived alongside Prince Harry and his soon-to-be sister in law Meghan Markle at the Anzac Day of Commemoration and Thanksgiving at Westminster Abbey, Wills was greeting people in a receiving line. One of the handshakers suggested the newest royal should be named Alexander. The Prince responded saying, “Funny you should say that.”
The name Alexander wouldn’t be too far off, either. Prince George’s middle name is Alexander, a nod to Queen Elizabeth whose middle name is Alexandra. And Prince Philip’s grandfather’s full name was Prince Louis Alexander. Tons of people have been making name predictions including Albert and Arthur, now it seems Alexander could be in the running too.
- Word on the street is that the name could be announced today, two days after Kate gave birth. The royals announced the names of George and Charlotte just two days after they were born, too.
- ONE MORE THING! People have been talking about Kate’s red Jenny Packham dress she wore to introduce the new prince to the world. Some are saying it was a sweet nod to Princess Diana, who also wore a red dress to introduce Prince Harry in 1985. But there's something else - Kate also sported the diamond and pearl earrings she's got on loan from Queen Elizabeth.