If you’re still trying to figure out what to get for Dad this Father’s Day, stop scouring Amazon for something he doesn’t need and spend some quality time with him instead. Chances are your dad already has a shaver he likes and doesn’t need another tie, so go do something fun with him instead, like one of these.
- Zip-lining - You may have to get out of town to find this kind of thrilling adventure, but zip-lining is a fun way to spend time outside with Dad and bond, so it’s worth the trip.
- Brewery tour - Craft breweries are everywhere these days, so if you and your pops are beer drinkers, hit one up and take the tour. You learn something and get to drink beer, so it’s a win-win.
- See “Ocean’s 8” - Escape the heat and check out the fierce women plotting and carrying out a heist in this new movie. Or if you want to avoid the crowds, find something you and Dad want to see on Netflix and have a movie night in.
- Indoor VR skydiving - If you always wanted to try skydiving but the expense and thought of jumping out of an airplane made it too scary, indoor skydiving with virtual reality could be the thing for you. You whip around in a wind tunnel and with the VR video, you actually feel like you’re soaring over a beautiful destination. Check it out on iFlyWorld.com.
- Go surfing, kayaking, pedal boating, or stand-up paddle boarding - So pretty much anything that gets you into the water. Even if you don’t live near the coast, there are lakes everywhere that offer fun options like these.
- Take a trip to the zoo - Go check out the animals and enjoy walking around with your dear old Dad. Or if zoos aren’t your thing, visit a museum you both want to explore.
- See a live sports game - If you or your papa are big fans of your hometown sports team, Father’s Day weekend is the perfect time to go support them together. And if there’s nothing happening locally, check out the game on TV and cheer on your team with Dad.
Source: Hello Giggles