(Getty Photo)There are a number of ways to manage your stress--including changing your diet. With that in mind, Elite Daily has compiled a list of street-relieving ingredients you should grab the next time you’re at the grocery store. Here they are:
- Roasted sunflower seeds. Sunflower seeds are packed with magnesium, which has shown to help alleviate depression, fatigue and irritability.”
- Ashwagandha root powder. Ashwagandha is an ancient plant that has been utilized and revered in India for its ability to strengthen the nervous system and soothe anxiety.
- CBD oil. The hemp oil, which is a legal type of cannabis that doesn't actually get you high, can reduce your stress levels in a matter of minutes.
- Spinach. Spinach contains folate, which produces dopamine, a pleasure-inducing brain chemical that helps you keep calm.
- Chocolate. Chocolate is great for keeping your stress to a minimum, especially if it's of a dark variety.