You don’t have to pay the big bucks to get some first class-worthy perks on your next flight. With that in mind, Life Hacker has compiled this list of five easy ways to make the most of your money when flying coach:
- Say “hello.” Make a point to say hello to the crew; that small bit of kindness won’t necessarily go unnoticed.
- Be flexible. Volunteering when they ask for someone to switch seats so a child can sit with their parent can often score you a few bonus perks.
- Book smart. Keep an eye out for those empty rows and seats.
- Consider Economy Plus. The biggest bonus is that you’re able to board the plane in an earlier group and are seated at the front of the plane.
- Sign up for a frequent flyer program. Frequent fliers are often able to board the plane in an earlier group and often get free drink coupons.
CLICK HERE for the full story